If you are not happy for your information to be used in the way described here, you should stop using . If you have any questions about the use of your data please get in touch with us at .
This privacy notice tells you what personal information we collect and what we do with it.
It applies to everyone who uses our site. Personal information is any information that can be linked to you or another living person.
This notice is split into sections:
• Our details
• The types of information we collect about you
• The purposes for which we use that information
• Who we may share your information with
• How long we keep information about you for
• Where the information about you is stored
• The rights you have under data protection legislation
• Contact details if you have any queries or concerns about what is said in this notice.
We have used links to help you get to the information you are interested in. In some places we have provided links to other websites, for example the Information Commissioner Officer’s website.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any other websites.
Fabric Nano Limited is responsible for keeping the personal information we use safe and making decisions about how it can be used. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11673047 and have our registered office at 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN.
1. The types of information we collect about you
The information about you which we collect, use and store includes:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
We will always aim to ensure we keep accurate information about you. To assist with this, we ask that you notify us promptly of any changes to your personal details.
This information will be stored electronically on a computer system.
2. What do you use my information for?
We may use your information to:
• Carry out internal audits to ensure our site and services provided are of the highest standard.
• Get feedback on our site and service and respond to any complaint from you.
• Respond to queries from any regulators.
• Comply with any legal requirements.
• Produce anonymous information that we can use to train and educate our staff.
• Produce anonymous information to assist with research and assisting the way services are planned and delivered in the future.
• Notify you about changes to this privacy notice of our services.
• Contact you further in relation to the information you submit via our site.
Under data protection laws, each purpose for which we use your information must comply with one of the GDPR conditions for processing. You can find out more about the conditions for processing here.
The condition we rely on under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to provide you with our services to support your care is:
• Article 6(1)(f) - legitimate interests, in particular the interests of managing our business and complying with our obligations in relation to provision of services to support your care.
3. Do you share my personal information?
We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent. We do not transfer data outside of the EU.
4. How long will you keep personal data about me for?
We will keep information for so long as required by law, regulation or guidance or as required by our insurers. We will not store information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
5. What rights do I have?
GDPR gives individuals rights about their personal data. Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights:
Request access to your personal information(commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request rectification of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you rectified. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Data portability only applies to personal information you have given to us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
Withdraw your consent for your personal information to be used for marketing by contacting us and notifying us of your request to opt out. Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. However, where we do ask for your consent we will give you a clear choice in order to comply with the principle that any processing must be lawful, fair and transparent.
These rights do not always apply. You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR through the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Email online form:
If you do not think that we have complied with your data protection rights or legislation you can complain or appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office.